Olympique de Marseille invites you to come and live two great classics of French football :
- OM-Bordeaux: Sunday August 15, 2021 * at the Orange Vélodrome
- OM-ASSE: Sunday August 29, 2021 * at the Orange Vélodrome
Two home games that will accompany the return of our supporters home!
An explosive double confrontation, specially dedicated to an Orange Velodrome stadium for great evenings.
On this occasion, a priority purchase is reserved for PRIME members as well as to Virages 21/22 Members. :
If you have a credit, you can use it at the ticket office for this match.
If you are not Prime, you can benefit from ticketing priority by joining the program now:
JOIN THE PROGRAM
& take advantage of numerous ticketing advantages, for € 4.99 / YEAR!
VERY QUICKLY AND GO TO OM!
*The date of the meetings is subject to change.
To access the stadium : Mandatory presentation of a valid health pass with QR Code (digital or paper format). :
- A negative RT-PCR or antigen test of less than 48 hours.
- A vaccination certificate provided you have a complete vaccination schedule.
- A certificate of recovery from Covid 19: RT-PCR or positive antigen test dated at least 11 days and less than 6 months old.
- For children between 12 and 17 years old, health pass not compulsory until 08/30.
- No antigenic tests planned on site.
Wearing a mask will be compulsory throughout your evening at the Orange Vélodrome except during catering times.
Respect for barrier gestures is maintained.
Each supporter must bring proof of identity in the event of an inspection.
For more information, you can consult the decree in force on the day of the match.