Zapping Foot National Top 10 winners of the Coupe de France
Saint-Etienne, still a red lantern in Ligue 1, welcomes Montpellier, in the fight for European places at the top of the table. This Saturday and on behalf of the 23rd day of the championship, the Greens will face the MHSC and they intend to pocket a second success in a row after the victory against Angers. But while Dupraz’s men must erase the elimination in the Coupe de France against Bergerac, Montpellier wants to forget the elimination suffered also in the Cup against OM on penalties and relaunch in Ligue 1. This match promises. Check out the likely lineups below.
– The probable compositions:
- ASSE: Bernardoni – Mason, Kolodziejczak (cap.), Mangala, G.Silva – Boudebouz, Gourna, Youssouf – Nordin (or Hamouma), Khazri, Bouanga.
- Montpelier: Omlin – Souquet, Cozza, M.Sakho (cap.), Ristic – Ferri, Chotard – Gioacchini, Mollet, Wahi – Germain.
– The absents :
- ASSE: Moukoudi, Neyou (CAN), Sako, Moueffek (injured), Trauco (late return), Gnagnon, Crivelli (recovery).
- Montpellier : Savanier, Sambia (suspended), Oyongo (CAN), Mavididi, P.Mendes, Estève, Tamas (injured).
League 1 standings
The probable line-ups of Saint-Etienne – Montpellier
Saint-Etienne and Montpellier have an appointment for the 23rd day of Ligue 1 and you can discover the absentees and the probable compositions. The Greens are still the red lantern in Ligue 1 and they must take the three points in front of their audience.